Measures and operation policies of the hotel
Throughout the hotel
- The hotel has developed an Action Plan and a Suspected Case Management Plan with the hotel Manager as the designated lead.
- Cooperation with a secondary health care provider with a designated collaborating physician.
- All health measures that have been announced by EODY (National Public Health Organization www.eody.gov.gr/en/ ) are observed.
- All hotel staff have been trained to adhere to the new health protocols.
- Adherence to the increased cleaning and disinfection protocol with emphasis on surfaces of frequent contact.
- Installation of stations with antiseptic solution for dry hand sanitization.
- Signage for the adherence to all the health instructions of EODY by hotel guests.
- Rearrangement of hotel furniture to avoid overcrowding.
- Mandatory extension of check out – check in window.
Check out until 11.00 am – Check In from 15.00 pm
- Prohibition of entry into guest-rooms to non-residents.
- Disinfection of the surfaces in reception and the room key cards.
- Customers are offered electronic payment of accommodation expenses (credit card, e-banking).
- Luggage handling upon customer request.
- Installation of a plexiglass separator in the reception area.
- Removal of decorative objects, leaflets, coffee machines and kettles to minimise the surfaces of frequent contact in the rooms.
- Cleaning of the room during the guests’ stay will be less frequent and upon the customer’s request.
- The evening preparation of a room which includes changing the linen and towels will only be available upon the customer’s request.
- For better ventilation, the air conditioning will remain switched on even when the balcony door is open.
- Cleaning of the rooms is done according to official protocols and is followed by a steam disinfection.
- The operating health protocols of stores (restaurants, bars) are followed.
- Upon the receipt, storage and preparation of food we comply with a certified HACCP system.
- A modified operation of the buffet with a personalized service and use of plexiglass dividers to avoid contact of the customer with the food.
- Adherence to measures to avoid overcrowding and congestion in restaurants.
- Ability to install tables and seats in an outdoor area if needed.
- Operation of the facilities of the swimming pool with all the planned health and safety measures.
- Operation of the beach facilities with all the planned health and safety measures.
Date of issue 04/06/2020