Please visit the website https://travel.gov.gr/#/ and fill your personal details 48 hours before your trip to Greece.
The obligation to complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) remains in force. The minimum time to complete the PLF is limited to 24 hours before arriving in Greece.
Measures and operation policies of the hotel
Throughout the hotel
- The hotel has developed an Action Plan and a Suspected Case Management Plan with the hotel Manager as the designated lead.
- Cooperation with a secondary health care provider with a designated collaborating physician.
- All health measures that have been announced by EODY (National Public Health Organization www.eody.gov.gr/en/ ) are observed.
- All hotel staff have been trained to adhere to the new health protocols.
- Adherence to the increased cleaning and disinfection protocol with emphasis on surfaces of frequent contact.
- Installation of stations with antiseptic solution for dry hand sanitization.
- Signage for the adherence to all the health instructions of EODY by hotel guests.
- Rearrangement of hotel furniture to avoid overcrowding.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in all interior public spaces of the hotel.
- Mandatory extension of check out – check in window.
Check out until 11.00 am – Check In from 15.00 pm
- Prohibition of entry into guest-rooms to non-residents.
- Disinfection of the surfaces in reception and the room key cards.
- Customers are offered electronic payment of accommodation expenses (credit card, e-banking).
- Luggage handling upon customer request.
- Installation of a plexiglass separator in the reception area.
- Cleaning of the rooms is done according to official protocols and is followed by a steam disinfection.
- Our laundry department follows all EODY regulations for linen washing temperatures.
- Our “Diversey” cleaning products are certified according to hygiene regulations
- The operating health protocols of stores (restaurants, bars) are followed.
- Upon the receipt, storage and preparation of food we comply with all HACCP procedures.
- A modified operation of the buffet with a personalized service and use of plexiglass dividers to avoid contact of the customer with the food.
- Adherence to measures to avoid overcrowding and congestion in restaurants.
- Ability to install tables and seats in an outdoor area if needed.
Swimming Pool (Opening Date 20/06/2021)
- Operation of the facilities of the swimming pool with all the planned health and safety measures.
Beach (Opening Date 01/07/2021)
- Operation of the beach facilities with all the planned health and safety measures.